1. Files uploaded in required formats
2. Files downloaded by clients
1. Payment done by client using creditcard/paypal etc
2. Payment approved by client
1. Client can review the drawings online
2.Drawings can be marked up for errors or changes
3. Files reprocessed for changes/markups
4. Client ready for client
1. Drafting the drawings as per specifications
2. Quality Check1
4. Quality check2
5. Editing of finalization.
1. Analysis of drawings.
2. Preparation of Quote
3. Quote sent for approval
1. Input files from client on our secured server.
2. pdf,jpg,pbt,prt,dwg,dwf,hand stretches etc.
3. Description of specification.
Our process is simple. By having an organized and crystal clear approach we can guarantee a smooth production from start to finish.
We ensure the highest quality for each illustrations as we have two stage gates for quality control. Once the drawing are done, our level II draftsman (is there any designation or certification that we can use) will review against a USPTO specification checklist to ensure all standards have been followed and recommend changes, if needed. Once it is approved then we send it to our master draftsman for a more detailed quality check. Only after the approval of both levels of QC, the project manager will review and forward to the client for their review.